The DC Impact is designed to perform many of the same tasks as a 1/2 inch drive pneumatic impact wrench.
- Maximum output torque (removing) = 450 foot pounds (tightening) = 425 foot pounds.
- Impact wrench weight = 8.5 pounds.
- Power pack weight = 21 pounds.
- Power cord length = 6 feet.
- Power cord jacket is oil resistant, 1/8 inch thick polyurethane.
- Custom 12 volt DC motor has double ball bearings.
- Tool housing is toughened Nylon 6.
- Power pack housing is weather-resistant polypropylene.
- Impact wrench and power pack have a handle for easy carrying and control.
- All switches are sealed for trouble-free operation.
- Dual Impact assembly is hard-hitting, long-lasting, twin-hammer style.
- Onboard light is Xenon gas filled to withstand high vibration and to provide the brightest light possible with less battery current used.
- On board battery: Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology and valve regulation in a completely sealed and maintenance free battery.
- Onboard battery charger is a 3-stage automatic, which provides the longest lasting battery life possible.
- Power pack has two high-current passing solenoid relays that have multi-layered silver coated contacts for long life.
Made in the USA